Headaches with eye fluid with yeast infection three days later after sex with husband. I have notice that when my husband is arouse before sex his penis drips a fishy odor clear fluid. Three days after we have regular sex i get a migraine with cold in my

Dr. Michael Stern
Dentistry

In brief: Need more info

I can only speak to the migraine issue here.
Actually your question was cut off in mid-sentence so i really cannot answer it specifically. However, I have had patients that get facial pain after performing oral sex, due to postural issues as well as referred pain from oral neck and shoulder muscles that will make the head and facial areas highly uncomfortable.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Yes,

Yes, please be medically evaluated and have your husband get testing for an infection.
Please be sure that your doctor does not think that you have shingles. It is important to have both you and your husband tested for an infection.

In brief: Yes,

Dr. Adam Levy