Is it a yeast infection? I had sex with my boyfriend this weekend and on sunday and today my vagina has been very itchy and had some yellow discharge, but did not have a noticable smell.

If . If this is the first time you are having these symptoms then an exam by your doctor is in order. If you are dealing with yeast, then for the future you will be sure of the signs and symptoms if they return, and you can self treat with an over the counter vaginal yeast infection cream. If not yeast, your doctor may want to test for a vaginal bacterial infection or even an std (sexually transmitted disease).. If your symptoms have resolved then maybe you were merely having irritation from a lubricant or possible a condom if one was used. Regardless, if your symptoms are still present then you need an evaluation. Good luck.