Is this normal? I am told yes but i don't think it is. Help!?!?!? So i was diagnosed with follicular thyroid cancer when i was 11 years old, I am now 19 years old. Personally I do not think it is healthy but my doctor says its ok. It has been over 2 years

Dr. Stephanie Lee
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Thyroid cancer

The good news is childhood thyroid cancer rarely causes death but recurrences of the cancer is common to occur decades later. This is different than other types iof cancer where the tumor recurrences occur early.
Please see an endocrinologist who specializes in thyroid cancer for tests to make sure you are disease free.

In brief: Thyroid cancer

Dr. Stephanie Lee
Dr. Stephanie Lee
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: You

You need to see a gynecologist, and an endocrinologist.
You are not overweight. Not having a period, and with your past medical history, you need to have specialty evaluations to diagnose your problem and also for follow-up for your thyroid cancer.

In brief: You

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Cindy Juster