My penis burns and is alittle swollen under the tip what could it be? I was sitting on the toilet to take a poop, and i started to pee. When i was finished my tip of my penis hit the rim of the toilet seat. Almost in an instant i got intense pains in my p

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: It

It sounds that you merely experienced a normal physiologic response to injury (burning, swelling, and pain) after hitting your penis on the toilet seat.
The side pain is likely referred pain from the site of impact. If the swelling and pain in your penis have not resolved as of yet, and you are still experiencing pain in your side, then i recommend you see a medical professional right away. Best of luck.

In brief: It

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Marsha Davis