Wife molested as a young girl and can't orgasm. Hi, i recently got married 6 months ago. I am 22 and my wife is 20. When we have sex i can't make her orgasm. She will feel like she is close and then get a sick feeling and it just goes away. I can bring he

In brief: Healing

It would be important for her to get diagnosis and treatment for possible ptsd.
At the same time, it would be nice to explore how all that affects you, and talk about your feelings.Her awareness of your knowledge of it, and its effect on you, might be providing retrofeedback in this process. Consult a good professional. It s likely that it will get better, after some work.

In brief: Healing

Dr. Carlos Satulovsky
Dr. Carlos Satulovsky
Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: It

It is thought that 10-15% of women have never had an orgasm - so your wife is not alone! i've attached a link to a pretty thorough and helpful article below that may help you and your wife understand what is going on and tips and techniques to help.
It would also be worthwhile for your wife to speak with her primary physician and/or ob/gyne doctor about her specific situation. They may be able to recommend medications or therapy that could help her (and you) have a more satisfying sex life. The first step is recognizing a problem and the second is to seek help, so you both are well on your way to improving your sex life.

In brief: It

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Cindy Juster