What specialist should I see for my problem the urologist does not think anything is wrong i always have escherichia coli in my urine cultures. My right upper abd aches, no gallbladder and my back on the right side hurts. Ct shows a couple of calcificatio

Dr. James Cullington
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Urine infections

It sounds like that your problems are kidney an d bladder so since your pain could be stones or kidney infection and you seem to be getting uti's with no explanation get a second opinion.

In brief: Urine infections

Dr. James Cullington
Dr. James Cullington
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Were

Were you treated with antibiotics for the e.
Coli in your urine? If not then this is concerning, especially if the colonies were >100, 000, and due to the fact that you are symptomatic. If you are not happy with the urologist, you should go back to your primary care provider and discuss your issues/concerns. In addition, you need to be screened for anemia since you are reporting fatigue and being pale. Your primary doctor will be able to do this for you. Best of luck.

In brief: Were

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery