My arms and legs get itchy and when i scratch it leaves round dark scab marks on my legs and arms I use moisture lotions for dry skin every day, but i still don't know what this is

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Dry skin

The problem may well be dry skin.
The most effective way to apply moisturizer is after a shower or bath while the skin is still moist. If itching is still a problem get checked for diabetes, liver or kidney disease.

In brief: Dry skin

The problem may well be dry skin.
Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: Sounds

Sounds like you might have eczema or possibly prurigo nodularis.
I would recommend you try a cerave cream to moisturize and use cerave hydrating cleanser which is very mild and tends to not dry out the skin. Also, try to avoid scratching as best as possible. If not better quickly, consult your local dermatologist who will be able to evaluate you and determine the diagnosis, and who might prescribe some topical steroid creams, anti-itch pills, or other therapy that will improve you more quickly.

In brief: Sounds