Can facial peels help diminish my childhood scar? I have had a scar just under my left eye since I was twelve years old. Now in my mid-20s, I would like to diminish the look of this scar. I want to have facial peels because they are less invasive than oth

It's . It's hard to say without seeing your scar, but it's unlikely that a facial peel would help with your childhood scar. There are other methods of performing scar revision, including excising the old scar and/or dermabrasion. These can both be done with local numbing medication in an office setting.
Sometimes. It depends on the scar. Seek a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist. Other "less invasive" options also exist, but the most important thing to consider is the likelihood of improvement.
Subtle improvements. A facial chemical peel is unlikely to produce any significant contour change but it may i prove subtle irregularities in discoloration.