I think I have tendonitis what should I do? My right wrist has been hurting since the middle of september, i looked up the symptoms, did the finklestein test, and that was exactly what i had. So i continually iced my wrist and got a wrist support brace. N

Dr. Mark Galland
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Tendonitis

If your home remedies are not enough to control your pain and discomfort you should see an orthopedist.
They will be able to offer a variety of treatment options. Best of luck!

In brief: Tendonitis

Dr. Mark Galland
Dr. Mark Galland
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The answer is very simple.
You need to have a medical doctor, preferably an orthopedics doctor to examine both your hands and wrists, and order appropriate imaging studies as deemed necessary. When a diagnosis is made a treatment plan can be initiated, which may or may not involve surgery depending on the type of injury you have. The doctor who sees you will be able to make a determination concerning wheter or not you will be able to continue your work, or with what limitations. By the sound of your post, you have been treating yourself, it's time to let a doctor take over. Good luck.

In brief: The

The answer is very simple.
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine