Does anti-seizure medication help with sleep walking and sleep talking?

Some do. Some medications have anti seizure activities and are used for sleep walking. However in most cases, medications are not needed. Not all anti seizure medications work for sleep walking.
Generally not. Commonly used anti seizure medications are not effective for sleep walking and talking. Benzodiazepines, some of which are used for treating seizures can be effective for sleep related problems.
Aed. Some seizure medications could suppress sleep talking/walking. Usually these would be more sedating. None of typical seizure medications are well known to do this but long acting benzodiazepines like Clonazepam are occasionally used to help with seizure control and likely would help.