Feet are sore, burning and I have leg pain. What can I do? I was unemployed for a year an have been back to work for 6 weeks and I am on my feet all day in western boots. I have to wear them. Some nights the itch as well. I have tried athletes foot cream

In brief: Sore feet

I agree - see you podiatrist for help .
It certainly sounds like custom orthotics would help . Good luck.

In brief: Sore feet

I agree - see you podiatrist for help .
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You may want to consider visiting a podiatrist (foot doctor) for consultation for a pair of custom orthotics.
These can be worn in your boots, and may be the answer to your sore feet. If you are diabetic or are possibly diabetic then you could be dealing with a neuropathy (nerve damage) this causes burning and pain usually in the feet and legs. If this is the case your doctor can prescibe medication that will help ease this type of pain. Best of luck.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Nick (Donald) Morrison
Also see a vein specialist: www.phlebolgy.org and have an ultrasound of veins. Patients with venous insufficiency have your symptoms and minimally invasive office procedures treat the disease. Wear medical prescription support socks in the meantime... Helps the burning feet feeling by improving venous circulation
Dr. Cindy Juster