Am I pregnant or not? My last period was september 21, 2011. I had sex a week before that, and I let my boyfriend cum inside of me because we both want a baby. My period only lasted a day, it was kind of heavy, but not really. My brother's girlfriend, who

It. It sounds like you skipped your period in october, which could be a sign of pregnancy. It is prudent to take a pregnancy test, since the pregnancy hormone can be detected in the urine 14 days after conception. Other early signs of pregnancy are fatigue, abdominal and back pain, headaches, frequent urination, tender nipples and breasts and chnages in your mood. Take a pregnancy test. In the meantime, if you are looking to get pregnant, you should talk to your doctor about healthy lifestyles and prenatal care to help make your body a good environment for a baby to grow in! Best of luck!