Is injection the only way to use hyaluronidase? I prefer not to receive injections near my eyes and was hoping that there was a type of hyaluronidase that did not require an injection. Is there a cream or gel that I could use instead?

Hyaluronidase . Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that degrades hyaluronic acid (hyaluronan), a naturally occuring component of the extracellular matrix - the scaffolding that surrounds all our cells. It is also the major part of many injectable fillers such as juvederm and restylane (dermal fillers). I know of no effective topical hyaluronidase products. Injectable hyaluronidase has been used quite safely for years around the eyes by ophthalmologists. It is no more risky than injecting Botox around the eyes...A technique that is done daily thousands of times.
Hyaluronidase. I am not sure why you would inject this under the eyes. I think you mean hyaluronic acid which is found in dermal filler. They do make topical formulations but they are much less effective at obtaining your goals.