Will fractional laser treatment improve my wrinkles without completely changing my face? I have crows' feet next to my eyes and laugh lines around my mouth. They make me look older, but they also make me more expressive. I'm afraid to get plastic surgery,

Dr. Gregory Lynam
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Fraxel laser

I love our fraxel laser and it is a very safe device.
Make sure you go to a qualified office not the bargin place as really bad burns can occur if not done properly.

In brief: Fraxel laser

Dr. Gregory Lynam
Dr. Gregory Lynam
Dr. George Pope
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Yes it will help

Fractional co2 laser is great at reducing fine lines and wrinkles of the face.
But it's limited to people with light skin, not dark.

In brief: Yes it will help

Dr. George Pope
Dr. George Pope
Dr. Suzanne Galli
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Laser

Laser treatment of your wrinkles will treat your wrinkles without causing too much of a change in your overall appearance.

In brief: Laser

Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Improving wrinkles

We successfully use fractional CO2 laser resurfacing treatments, with or without neuromodulators (Botox/ Xeomin) and fillers (ArteFill, Belotero, Juvederm XC, Radiesse) to achieve improvement of deep wrinkles and fine lines, giving our patients a balanced, rejuvenated look.
Patients look like a younger version of themselves.

In brief: Improving wrinkles

Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Barry Cohen
Surgery - Plastics

Fraxel will have very little impact on shape of your face.

Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Patrick Schaner
This can be combined with other minimally invasive treatments such as fillers and Botox to make subtle differences that will give you a more youthful appearance
Dr. Michael Epstein
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Fractional

Fractional laser resurfacing, or any form of resurfacing for that matter, should not change the proportions or shape of your face in any way.
This is a skin rejuvenation procedure. It may lesson lines ( wrinkles ), tighten skin and remove age spots, but in the end you should still look like you. There are risks to these procedures, however and they should be discussed with your treating physician prior to treatment.

In brief: Fractional

Dr. Michael Epstein
Dr. Michael Epstein
Dr. Peter Aldea
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Fractional

Fractional laser treatment such as he pro-fractional treatment by joule - the latest and most sophisticated laser in the us will tighten the skin.
It will not give you a blank, expressionless appearance. The crow's feet areas along side the eyes are best first treated with Botox and perioral lines (around the mouth) depending on their location may benefit from the use of fillers before laser resurfacing. Good luck. Peter a aldea, md memphis plastic surgery.

In brief: Fractional

Dr. Peter Aldea
Dr. Peter Aldea