How many fractional laser treatments should I get? I have always been good about using sunscreen on my face, but since i haven't routinely put it on my neck, I have wrinkles and sun damage on the skin there. Will i be able to improve the look of the skin

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Depends on laser etc

This will depend on the energy of the laser and the depth of treatment and your skin type and damage.
You may want to space treatment by 3-4 months or less as recommended by your physician.

In brief: Depends on laser etc

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Gregory Laurence
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: There

There are two basic type of fractional energy (mostly laser) devices.
Ablative and non-ablative. It is possible to get 10-20 years of improvement with one ablative (co2) fractional divice. It takes 2-4 treatments with a non-ablative fractional laser, which will yield a 5-10 year improvement. Darker skin types are not candidates for fractional co2 laser. Ask your doctor to show you a photo of someone who is similar to you, and he should be able to also provide an after-treatment photo to indicate likely results. Our office 901-624-5605 can discuss your situation.

In brief: There

Dr. Gregory Laurence
Dr. Gregory Laurence