I am not sure what is going on but every time i try to take a bath i lose control of my bowels can you please help me? I do not no what to do but it has me worriede

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: There

There are many causes of bowel incontinence, regardless of when it occurs( in your case during a bath).
These causes include: chronic constipation-if this is the cause then it would make sense that the water in the bath is acting as enema so to speak. Chronic laxative use recent bowel surgery or collectomy emotional issues surgery relating to prostate, rectum, or gynecological for women injury to rectal muscles after childbirth muscle or nerve damage from trauma, tumor, or even radiation hemorrhoids or rectal prolapse as you see, there are many possible causes for your problem. I suggest you schedule an appointment with your primary care provider for evaluation and treatment. Good luck.

In brief: There

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson