Am i pregnate? Should i buy a test? Is there something wrong with me? I took birth contol for about 2 to 2 and half years, but then i stoped taking it. It has been about 2 and a half years now since i stoped. My periods were pretty normal for the most par

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Yes,

Yes, it would be reasonable to take another test as your period is this late.
The spotting is concerning, as they can mean several things, such as implantation bleeding (when a baby attaches) or an abnormal pregnancy, or it can just mean irregular periods. If it is negative, you could also go to a clinic and be ealuated by why your periods are so irregular. If you have pain, fever, or vomiting, then please be seen immediately.

In brief: Yes,

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham