Sister-in-law has been rushed to hospital. She is 28 weeks pregnant with lots of pain. All the infomation i got on my answering machine was that they need to take the baby by c-section to save her and the baby. The mother will need a blood transfusion.

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The most common life threatening issues to a mother and the baby during pregnancy are usually a result of hemorrhage (massive bleeding).
The likely causes of hemorrhage are placenta praevia, placental abruption, and uterine rupture. Based on the date of this post i hope you have obtained some answers from you family by now. I hope mom and baby are well.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Richard Pollard
Anesthesiology

In brief: See below

Your sister-in-law and her husband are going through a trying time.
They have a need for privacy that must be respected. If they wish you to have any information shared they will let you know.

In brief: See below

Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Jonathan Jassey