My friend has been in the hospital for 6 months. Symptoms: can't walk, barely able to talk, and see's double. Any ideas? Please? She was diving into a pool, and her feet touched the back of her head before hiting the water. She had severe back pains and t

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: It

It sounds like she has sufferred a traumatic brain and/or spinal cord injury that has resulted in her inability to walk and talk, and also has affected her vision.
If the local doctors are unable to care for her or make a diagnosis then it is up to her parents to seek care elsewhere. A large teaching hospital in a major city is usually a good place to start. I wish her the best.

In brief: It

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Guy Fogel
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Head injury

Sounds like an injury to her brain and to the spinal nerves at the area of lexion through the spine.

In brief: Head injury

Dr. Guy Fogel
Dr. Guy Fogel
Dr. Adam Levy