I need to lose some serious weight! can someone please help? I'm about 55-58 lbs. Overweight. I know that people recommend diet and exercise but it's just too slow for me! i start to feel helpless when i exercise because i feel like it just won't work. I

Dr. Pouya Shafipour

In brief: Low carb diet

I've found a low carb (no starch or sugar) ketogenic diet containing about 60+ grams is protein and below 40 grams of carbohydrate along with cardio exercise and yoga the most effective for weight, fat and girth loss.
If you get in mild ketosis which is fat burning state your hunger level will be very little. First start the diet and do not try to mix it exercise in the first 2 to 3 weeks.

In brief: Low carb diet

Dr. Pouya Shafipour
Dr. Pouya Shafipour
Dr. Adam Hamawy
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Unfortunately

Unfortunately there are no magic pills to lose weight.
If there was everyone would be on it. Diet and exercise are still the best course of action. Plastic surgeries such as liposuction and tummy tucks (witch hazel) are effective for body contouring but not very good at weight loss. The amount of skin or fat removed usually account for a lot of weight loss and if there hasn't been a change of lifestyle (diet and exercise again) you will most likely regain most of it. For people who are significantly overweight and have associated medical problems, weight loss surgery such as a gastric bypass or sleeve gastrectomy offer very effective solutions.

In brief: Unfortunately

Dr. Adam Hamawy
Dr. Adam Hamawy
Dr. Adam Smith