My question is.. What are these terrible cramps?! they hurt so much, they come and go and sometimes they go up like in the pit o i had my period last week and i completely ignored it and had sex with my boyfriend, after that i wasn't bleeding at all. The

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Both

Both infection and pregnancy are possibilities.
Brown discharge is concerning for infection. The irregular bleeding could be concerning for infection or could be pregnancy related. Please be evaluated immediately for these symptoms. The cramps are concerning. If you are having pain, fever, or vomiting then you must be seen as an emergency.

In brief: Both

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Adam Levy