I have alopecia areata I had it for 3years im 19 years old, I have bald patches quarter sizes on the top and back of my head. The bald patches come and go they move around my head I wanna know what treatment to take to gain my full head of hair back, I

No specific med. In all forms of alopecia areata, the hair follicles remain alive and are ready to resume normal hair production whenever they receive the appropriate signal. In all cases, hair regrowth may occur even without treatment and even after many years. There are no fda approved treatments specifically for alopecia areata, but you can try cortisone injection, topical monixidil, Anthralin cream.
Unfortunately, . Unfortunately, alopecia areata can recur even years later. I would recommend you get kenalog (triamcinolone) injections into the area again before the spots increase in size. Other adjunctive options would include a topical steroid foam, topical immunotherapy (cream you apply nightly or several times per week) to alter the immune response responsible for the hair loss. I often combine the steroid injections with the topical treatment and get pretty good results. There are a few other options used less frequently that your dermatologist can discuss with you.