I am 18 yrs. Old female, feel nausea every single day very hungry as well. Stomach feels sick almost everyday for the past 3 week feel like vomiting at least 3 times a day, have gotten periods. Suddenly feel very hot.

Nausea . Nausea and/or vomiting are very common symptoms and can be caused from a huge list of things such as: - infection - food poisoning - gastresophageal reflux disease - preganancy - migraines - medications - motion sickness - vertigo - brain tumor the list goes on and on. The best thing to do is to call your doctor. They will be able to ask a series of questions, do an exam, and maybe order some tests which will narrow down the list of causes and hopefully find a treatment. Good luck!.