I would like to know if im pregnant? Because I have been taking 5 test and they all negative i just got my period on the 31rst of oct im inregular all the time. I have two kids aalready but I have been trying for one year again and nothing also i was in t

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: If

If you have been trying to get pregnant for a year and have been unsuccessful, then you may want to schedule an appointment with your ob/gyne to discuss.
Irregular periods may indicate abnormal hormone levels such as in polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) and may be affecting your fertility. An ob/gyne may be able to help you to rule out common causes of infertility (like pcos) and to help you time your sexual intercourse with your most likely ovulation times. Hormonal birth control methods may affect how quickly you become fertile (it may take a month or 2 after you stop them), but should not have caused any permanent damage to your fertility.

In brief: If

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Shontae Buffington