Haven't gotten period but negative pregnancy test but having back pain and cramps on side I didn't come on my period last month and still haven't came on I took 2 preganacy test both negative but I been haveing really bad back pain and bad stomach pain on

NEED OB/GYN CHECK. Back pain can be caused by uterine cramps or ovarian torsion. With no menses, seems to be some kind a blockage or a decrease of hormone production either do to taking birth control pills. Some extreme runners, loose their menses because they dont HAV enough hormone production due to loss of fat or muscle due to extreme distance running.
If . If you are not getting your cycles and your pregnancy test is negative, you may be anovulatory. This means that you are not releasing an egg from your ovary (ovulation) every month or the month in question. If you do not ovulate you cannot menstruate normally. It could be that your hormones are unbalanced. There are 4 basic studies that may help you determine if there is a hormonal problem: fsh, tsh/t4, prl and testosterone. The fsh (follicle stimulating hormone) will check to see how your ovary is functioning and will determine if you are at risk for early menopause (high fsh) or physical/medical stress causing a lack of cycles (low fsh). Tsh/t4 (thyroid function tests) will check to see if you have a thyroid problem which can interfere with ovulation. Prl (prolactin) will check to see if the pituitary gland in your brain is producing too much prolactin, the hormone usually responsible for producing breast milk after pregnancy, which can prevent ovulation. Finally, elevated testosterone levels, often associated with polycystic ovarian syndrome, can interefere with cycles. A recent weight gain of more than 10 or 15 pounds can also lead to your cycles skipping. A pelvic ultrasound may be beneficial as well to see if you have a cyst or polycystic ovarian syndrome which can prevent cycles, and determine if the lining of the uterus is thick or thin which may give clues to the type of problem you are experiencing. You should see your gynecologist or reproductive endocrinologist for an opinion. Also make sure you are tested for an infection with a complete blood count, urinalysis (for urinary or kidney infections) and have an exam and/or evaluation for issues related to your gastrointestinal system. Stephan krotz, md-reproductive endocrinologist and fertility specialist www.Infertilityanswers.Com http://www.Facebook.Com/pages/dr-stephan-krotz/118121444927887.