I have a headache in the lower left part of my head where my neck and skull connect and it will not go away what is wrong? Nothing I do is working and no matter what I try it always comes back in the exact same spot each time the pain is unbearable when I

Headache. From the location you are describing sounds like an occipital neuralgia from a pinched nerve. You might want to contact a neurologist or a pain management specialist for further evaluation and possible nerve block. Or the evaluation might be helpful for another source for the pain.
That . That is concerning and you need to be evaluated, and you may need imaging studies. Persistent head/neck pain is concerning for a variety of significant problems. If you develop vision changes, fever, or vomiting then you must be seen as an emergency, but please have this medically evaluated.