What is the reason for constipation and vomiting for 1 and 1/2 months in a teenager? My 13 year old daugher has been constipated 5 times and has been throwing up since september 13th, she is not able to keep anything down including medicines like Prilosec

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Those

Those are very concerning symptoms.
It sounds like you have done a very good job in getting her in to specialists, but if she is still having vomiting, then that is very concerning. I agree with your concern and please take her back to her specialists immediately and share your concerns. If she can't keep anything down, if you think she is seriously depressed, if she has fever or new complaints then she should be seen as an emergency.

In brief: Those

Those are very concerning symptoms.
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Vicken Poochikian