Is talking to yourself normal? Im not one of those who talks to myself in public, but often when I am at home and have no one to talk to i talk out loud to myself and have conversation. It's not really like i'm having a conversation with myself, i just vo

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Talking

Talking to yourself may be an early sign of schizophrenia, on the other hand may be completely normal.
If you have a family history of mental illness, or are very concerned, please schedule a visit with a psychiatrist for a mental health evaluation. Odds are, you are perfectly normal! good luck.

In brief: Talking

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Vicken Poochikian