Could i be pregnant? My period was 20 days late and then i only spotted for two days, I have been tired a lot lately and have some backaches. I also have some nausea and i'm very emotional lately

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The short answer is yes you could very well be pregnant.
Spotting is very common in early pregnancy, and may represent something called implantation bleeding (when the embryo implants in the uterus). This type of bleeding is usually much longer than your normal period would be.To be sure you can take a home pregnancy test or visit your doctor for testing. Good luck.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Gabor Racz
Anesthesiology

In brief: Yes, find out

Need to find out and make sure you do not have an infection otherwise you may never get pregnant.
Being pregnant should be planned and looked forward to. But same goes for other things as well.

In brief: Yes, find out

Dr. Gabor Racz
Dr. Gabor Racz
Dr. Jane Van Dis