Am I pregnant? I am 18 years old and I am on birth control, but I recently had to take antibiotics. I had unprotected sex and my boyfriend ejaculated in my a couple times. My period is expected to in 13 days, but I started bleeding. It started out brown t

Take a test. It's possible that you may be pregnant. Some antibiotics can decrease the effectivemess of birth control pills. Plus, birth control while very effective is never 100%. Check a home pregnancy test to confirm. Home pregnancy tests are very accurate and easy to perform. If you don't have access to one, see your doctor and get it done in the office.
Many. Many antibiotics decrease the effectiveness of oral contracetives so yes, you could become pregnant if you are not using additional methods for birth controll. You should have a pregnancy test done.