How does herpes in the corner of my mouth affect my eligibility for a lip lift? I am a female aged 37. I frequently have herpes appearing in the right corner of my mouth. Is that important if I decide to have a lip lift? .

If . If you have herpes outbreaks on your lips and you are considering surgery or any type of minimally invasive procedure near or on your lips (ex. Fillers, peels, laser) it is wise to inform your doctor several days before the procedure. Your physician will likely write you a prescription for an antiviral medication to be taken a few days before your procedure and during recovery. This will help to prevent a herpes outbreak and limit unnecessary scarring and pain that might occur if untreated.
Lip lift. If you have herpes in the corner of your mouth i suggest foregoing any lip surgery as the chance for a bad outbreak is very likely.