I am late on period, should I worry? I have never been late, and have taken three pregnancy tests that all came out negative, but i still have not gotten my period I am still worried.

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: I

I don't know what time period you took your tests, but it would be reasonable to wait two days from the last one and take another urine test.
If you are still not sure, then you can go in and have a blood pregnancy test which is more accurate. If you get pain, vomiting, or new complaints then you must be seen as an emergency.

In brief: I

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Jane Van Dis