I have virtually no eyelashes, will latisse still work for me? My eyelashes are almost non-existent, and I don't like the look of false ones. I've heard about latisse, I'm from china and have never really had full eyelashes. What kind of results would be

Probably. Latisse (bimatoprost) is a prescription serum that is effective in lengthening, thickening, and darkening the eyelashes. It is the best proven way to get longer eyelashes.
Latisse (bimatoprost) . Latisse will work if the hair follicles for your eyelashes are functional. Some people have a condition called alopecia areata which is an autoimmune disorder which renders your hair follicles unable to produce hair, if you have this subset of alopecia, it is very unlikely you will see much difference. If you have lashes all along the lash line and do not notice totally bare areas, then you probably don't have alopecia; but only a physician examination can deliver an accurate decision. Since you mention you have always had sparse lashes, as long as your hair follicles are actually working, you should see some improvement with latisse. Just be sure to follow the directions and don't try to "hurry" the results. Latisse works by prolonging the growth cycle of hair so you see more hairs which are longer and darker because the normal cycle has been altered by the drug. (actually, Latisse came about because of the eyelash-enhancing side effect of bimatoprost use for glaucoma.) Latisse is the only fda approved product available for sparse lashes.