My private hurts why? I've had stuff rub on it before. It itches sometimes. I get pain most when i pee.Its kinda brown on the tips.

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: I

I am assuming you are a male and we are talking about your penis.
If this is not correct, please re-post your question. Also please explain what "stuff" you are referring to. Itching can be a yeast infection (jock itch) or could be secondary to an std (sexually transmitted disease) like crabs. Pain with urination (peeing) can also be a symptom of an std like gonorrhea or chlamydia or may even be caused by a UTI (urinary tract infection). I suggest you see a doctor for this problem for diagnosis and treatment. Good luck to you.

In brief: I

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. William Forsythe