I think I have a cas of hemerhoids and would like to know what I can do to get rid of it. I've never had a case of hemorhoids before as far as I can remember, but I think I may have an inner hemorhoid right now that is in my rectum (not protruding outward)

Hemorrhoids. If you're concerned about hemorrhoids, its best to see your doctor about it for further treatment. Some hemorrhoids can be treated with topicals while others need to be surgically removed.
My . My first piece of advice is for you to schedule a visit with your primary care provider in order to make sure that what you are feeling is actually a hemorrhoid. If it is in fact an internal hemorrhoid your doctor can prescribe a rectal Hydrocortisone suppostory, which can be inserted into the rectum two to three times a day. This will usually start to shrink the hemorrhoid in a matter of weeks. If this does not work you can be referred to a specialist who can surgically remove the hemorrhoid. Good luck.