Has blood in stool this is sometime when I have a bow movement.

Blood . Blood in stool during a bowel movement can be due to hemorrhoids, rectal fissures, even cancer. It is very important you go in to see your doctor for an examination and determination of the cause of your bleeding right away. Good luck.
Blood in stool. Possible causes of blood in stool include: fissures, fistulas, hemorrhoids, cancer, ulcers, infections, inflammation, Diverticular disease & Angiodysplasia . Get evaluated for this symptom.