My girlfriend fingers me, and I bleed but only for a few minutes? Okay, so my first girlfriend fingered me a few times and nothing... Was raped dec 10 and of course bled a **** ton.... Now my current gf has fingered me a few times and it feels amazing but

Vaginal . Vaginal bleeding during any type of sexual penetration wheter it be a finger, penis, or dildo is not normal and should be checked out by your family doctor or gynecologist right away. You will need a pelvic exam and pap smear, and other lab testing in order to help determine the cause of the bleeding. The most common causes of vaginal bleeding following penetration are: std's (gonorrhea, chlamydia, trichomonas) cervical changes due to hpv infection vaginitis (caused by yeast ir bacterial) infection uterine polyps (benign tumors in the uterus) endometritis (inflammation of the uterus) trauma so as you see there are many possibilities. Please seek the help of a medical professional. Good luck.
And your question is. I do not quite understand what is your question. But surely enough an adequate answer is: please consult a dr, explain your story, get a checkup and see a behavioral health professional to discuss the traumatic parts.