Could it be a yeast infection? "hi, I have a rash in between my leg and my vergina an it was itchy and it was pilling i m assuming due to the scratching i would to but know its not itchy but it is sensitive and red but it looks like its going away.. Is it

Dr. Daniel Breazeale

In brief: There

There are many possible source of your "rash".
Allergic reaction: could you be sensitive to the material or elastic in a swimsuit, panties, shorts or pants? If so, an antihistimene tablet would help (benadryl, claritin, (loratadine) zyrtec) yeast: typically red with well defined borders, and a hazy white surface. May or may not have clumpy-white discharge. You can try any of the yeast preparations. Irritant: extremely itchy and red. Try an anti-itch cream (outside only). The drug stores have 1% hydrocortisone. Good luck.

In brief: There

Dr. Daniel Breazeale
Dr. Daniel Breazeale
Dr. Adam Levy