I have liquid coming out of my nipples what should I do? I tested negative in september for pregnancy. I'm on the Depo-Provera shot for birth control. Could I be pregnant?

You . You should have a pregnancy test, and if it is negative then you should have other types of blood tests such as prolactin. I don't know your age but you should have a complete breast examination also, and if you are at the appropriate age then you should have a mammogram. It is unusually to have this symptom (galactorrhea) and you need a medical evaluation.