My neck has locked up and can't move it to the left at all and stays like that up to twenty min. In the last six months this has happened 5 or 6 times the pain feels like it is maybe from one of the first 4 or 5 verda

It . It sounds like you may be dealing with a muscle spasm. Have you tried musce relaxers or anti-inflammatory medications? I am curious to know what relieves the pain? Do you have any other symptoms when this happens like tingling or numbness? Were you involved in an accident prior to the start of these symptoms? When you see your primary care provider for this issue, these and other questions will be asked, along with a physical exam, and possibly imaging studies ordered. This is the only way to figure out what exactly you are dealing with, and to ensure proper treatment. I wish you the best.