I have a nickle sized bump not painfull in the upper mouth nickle sized bump I smoke and need teeth pulled

See your doctor ASAP. Any unusual "bump" needs to be evaluated by a general dentist, oral surgeon or physician. Possibly a biopsy will be performed to exactly determine what the problem is. Please, do not delay this examination.
That . That is a concerning symptom. You will need to be seen and have this evaluated and possibly biopsied. If it is painful or you have fever or redness, then you should be seen as an emergency. Please have this medically evaluated.