Sore foot I have some brusing, swelling and pain in my right foot. It hurts to move my big toe and the area behind my toe hurts to the touch.

See a podiatrist. You need an exam and x-ray to rule out fracture and then have treatment.
Based . Based on your description two possibilites come to mind. One is arthritis to the great toe metatarsophallangeal joint known as hallux rigidus, and the second one could be a flexor hallucis longus tendinitis. X-rays should be performed and the examination focused on these two possibilities.