Help what is wrong with my b-girl my girl was bitten this past weekend.Not a mosquito.The bite was as big as her palm.It was hurting her, now it itches the bite was on her r.Outer thigh.She said that her inner r thigh is itching a lot.She has been with di

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Allergic reaction

Your daughter may have an allergic reaction to the insect bite.
Place a cool compress on the area, use Benadryl which is over the counter. If the swelling and itching do not subside, or if the bite is associated with any symptoms such as difficulty breathing please see the Emergency Room.

In brief: Allergic reaction

Dr. Joseph Jeu

In brief: The

The skin lesion you are describing might be an allergic reation to an insect bite and she might be having an allergic reaction to it.
Unfortunately skin lesions you describe can also represent a MRSA (methicillin resistant staph) infection. The symptoms of vomiting, diarrhea and chills make me more worried of the serious skin infection. Please realize that this can be quite serious. I hope she is still well at this time. She really should be seen by her pediatrician, or family physician as soon as possible to make sure this more serious infection is not a problem.

In brief: The

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham