What does this mean? In september my period came on the 23rd and it was suppose to come on the 9 through the 14. In october it came on the 16 when it was suppose to come on the 21st. I had unprotected sex 4 times between those times. On oct 23 my started

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: It

It is very important that you be seen medically and that you take a pregnancy test.
Your symptoms are very concerning. You also need to have a urine test to be sure you don't have an infection. If you have severe pain, fever, vomiting, or light-headedness then you should be seen as an emergency.

In brief: It

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Adam Levy