Will I be able to wear high heels after a tummy tuck?

If you could before. There is an old joke about a patient asking if they can play piano after surgery and the surgeon answers "yes" but the patient says: "good, cuz I couldn't play before" if you camera heels before you should be able to wear heels after when you are sufficiently healed.
Yes. You'll probably be stooped over for the first week or so after surgery, and heels are probably not a good idea then. No reason why after you fully recover you can't wear heels.
Yes. Could you wear high heels before surgery? If you answered yes, then you should have no problems wearing high heels after surgery. The surgery in itself does not prevent you from wearing certain shoes or clothing.
Yes! Although during the early post-operative period you will have some discomfort and change in posture, after several weeks there is absolutely no reason why you wouldn't be able to wear high heels.
Eventually. Right after surgery high heels will not be comfortable. Within a few months they will be however.
Yes. You can wear high heels after a tummy tuck. It will probably take you two weeks to return to normal activity.
Yes but.... Not on the way home form the operating room. While on pain meds and recovering, it is not a good idea. Perhaps as early as two weeks but I would not advise any earlier.