No period since july I'm wondering why I haven't gotten my period yet since july I took 5 or 6 pregnancy test and they all came out negative which means im not pregnant and im not stress could there be anything esle

It . It could be than your hormones are unbalanced. There are 4 basic blood tests that may help you determine if there is a problem: fsh, tsh, prl and testosterone. The fsh will check to see how your ovary is functioning. Tsh will check to see if you have a thyroid problem which can interfere with ovulation. Prl will check to see if the pituitary gland in your brain is producing too much prolactin, the hormone responsible for producing breast milk. Finally, elevated testosterone levels, often associated with polycystic ovarian syndrome, can interefere with cycles. A recent weight gain of more than 10 or 15 pounds can also lead to your cycles skipping. A pelvic ultrasound may be beneficial as well to see if you have a cyst or polycystic ovarian syndrome. Stephan krotz, md-reproductive endocrinologist and fertility specialist. www.infertilityanswers.com.