Does the use of alchohal effect the strengh of yout antibiotic I have been told that if I drink beer it decreases the strengh of my medicine

That . That is a very good question. Yes, alcohol can impair the strength of some antibiotics, making them less effective. It can also cause a reaction that can be severe if taken with certain antibiotics. Alcohol should not be consumed when taking antibiotics.
Depends. Alcohol causes the induction of enzymes in the liver that metabolize the alcohol, but also may be involved in the metabolism of some antibiotics, so drinking with them does decrease the concentration of the antibiotic in your body. Alcohol also impairs the ability of the body to fight infection, so it is bad with any kind of infection. Depends on how much beer - if concerned, talk to your doctor.