I am taking prempro (conjugated estrogens and medroxyprogesterone) and I have know ovaries but having a period can I still have a baby i would like to have any baby is there a change

Dr. Stephan Krotz
Fertility Medicine

In brief: It

It is still possible that you can have a baby but there is a caveat.
If you are taking prempro (conjugated estrogens and medroxyprogesterone) that suggests you are older than 40 and maybe have experienced menopause. The best option is to consult a reproductive endocrinologist (fertility specialist). They will weigh factors in such as your age and hormone levels. The two best hormone levels to predict whether you are fertile are the fsh value and the amh value. A normal fsh value is between 4-8 and a menopausal level is above 25. Anything between 8 and 25 suggests decreased ovarian function. Amh is another indicator of ovarian function. If your amh value is below 1 then that suggest decreased ovarian function and that it may be more difficult to get pregnant. Depending on your test results then your fertility physician will be able to suggest a number of options as long as you have not had significant problems with your uterus. Dr. Stephan krotz--advanced fertility center of texas infertilityanswers.Com http://www.Facebook.Com/pages/dr-stephan-krotz/118121444927887.

In brief: It

Dr. Stephan Krotz
Dr. Stephan Krotz
Dr. Cindy Juster