Recently i received inevitable very bad news ... I find myself shaking only when i talk about the issue? Is this normal? Even when I am in room temperature or wearing a sweater or its a nice day out....

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: It

It sounds like you are experiency anxiety and possibly an anxiety attack when the issue is brought up.
Common symptoms of anxiety/anxiety attacks are: pounding heart sweating stomach upset dizziness frequent urination diarrhea shortness of breath tremors and twitches (the symptom you describe in your post) muscle tension headaches fatigue insomnia i suggest you seek help from a mental health professional. Through counseling and/or medication you will be able to deal with the anxiety that has recently plagued you. All the best to you.

In brief: It

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Andrea Brand