.My blood pressure runs 134/80 should I be on medication for high b.P. I started a exercise program 16 months ago. I work out 5 times a week for one hour mostley cardio some weights. I have lost 40 lbs. I was on b.P. Medication. My b.P. Had dropped to114/66

Keep it up! Sounds like you are doing all of the right things. Keep up your cardio fitness and balanced diet. Be sure to visit your primary care physician every 4-6 months to ensure someone is watching your bp.
I . I think you have done remarkably well. Keep up the good work. Continue watching your diet and avoiding your salt intake. Keep your caffeine intake down. Keep working out. Check your BP weekly. If you can maintain your program, you might not need your antihypertensive medication anymore. Please understand that there is a flip side to this too. If you gain your weight back, increase your salt intake and stop exercising, you might need your medicine again. Congratulations for your progress so far.